Youlixer is a superfood company serving up multi-functional powders in single serving packets! Thanks to them for this delicious recipe topped with our Golden Spice gr8nola!
- 2 large organic sweet potatoes (about 1lb each), halved lengthwise
- 1/2 tsp. salt (divided)
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped sage
- 1 tsp. (1 packet) Yourlixir turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp. group allspice
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 cup Turmeric gr8nola
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Season sweet potatoes with 1/4 tsp salt and pepper. Place the cut side down on the baking sheet and bake until the insides are soft (approximately 45 to 55 minutes).
- While the sweet potatoes bake, heat butter on the stovetop in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add shallot, garlic, sage, and allspice. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until garlic is soft, stirring occasionally.
- Scoop out the sweet potato from the halves into a bowl, leaving about 1/2-Inch layer inside skin and set the skins aside.
- Mash sweet potatoes with Yourlixir turmeric powder, maple syrup and the leftover salt. Then, add the garlic butter mixture.
- Add the mixture back to the skins and top each with our gr8nola. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!