A light and refreshing summertime strawberry shortcake, in scoopable form! This healthy, clean ingredient parfait is made with three simple ingredients that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
We paired our OG gr8nola superfood granola with dairy-free coconut yogurt and fresh strawberries for a tasty, melt-in-your-mouth parfait recipe that tastes just like a slice of heaven – or of your favorite fruity summer cake!
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
Strawberry Shortcake Parfait
- 1 cup OG gr8nola
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 6-12 strawberries
- Optional toppings: dairy-free whipped cream, honey
- Slice strawberries, then set aside.
- Fill two glasses with 2-3 Tbsp. of yogurt.
- Add a layer of gr8nola, then another layer of yogurt.
- Add strawberries, followed by another layer of yogurt.
- Place more strawberries around the perimeter of the glass, then fill the center with gr8nola. Add a dollop of yogurt, then top with a final strawberry for the perfect parfait!