Keep things sweet (and minimally sugar-y) this Valentine’s Day with these decadent and luxurious breakfast in bed recipes that are made with better-for-you clean ingredients! These healthy recipes are fit for your vegan Valentine to enjoy while appreciating the TLC that you put into a homemade brunch!
Read on for all the details, and as always, stay #hungryforgr8ness.
1. Vegan Strawberry Shortcake Biscuits by Vegan Blueberry
What better way to say "Be Mine" than with a batch of fresh baked biscuits?
2. Vegan Chocolate Pancakes by Nora Cooks
You can never go wrong with a thick stack of pancakes -- especially when they're made with layers of decadent dark chocolate!
3. Vegan White Chocolate Raspberry Sweet Rolls by Make It Dairy Free
Roll out the red carpet and treat your sweetheart with a warm batch of sweet rolls (too much? ;)
4. No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Tarts by gr8nola
The classic dark chocolate and strawberry combo is a sure thing for all tasty celebrations of love.
5. Red Velvet Waffles With Vegan Cream Cheese Icing by Pickles & Honey
Give your waffles a red velvet twist to fit the Valentine's vibe. Better yet, top them with a vegan cream cheese icing and vegan dark chocolate to go that extra mile!
6. Super Moist Red Velvet Bundt Cake by The Banana Diaries
This gorgeous red velvet cake is a delicious and beautiful way to surprise your loved one! Pair a thick slice of bundt cake with fresh fruit and a warm latte for a picture-perfect breakfast in bed.
7. Superfood Stuffed Dates by gr8nola
Give a date to your favorite date! Get it?! These superfood stuffed dates are a fun way to gift a "date" to your Valentine. Okay, you can take them on a date after too.
8. Chocolate Chickpea Truffles by Keepin’ It Kind
Ditch the store-bought boxed chocolates and whip up a homemade batch of these adorable chocolate truffles made with clean ingredients.