These decadent dark chocolate cookies are fun for festive occasions (think – spooky Halloween parties, or black-and-white themed holiday parties!), or really anytime you want a simple sweet treat. We used clean, vegan ingredients, including our Black Coco Chia gr8nola, activated charcoal and rich, organic dark cacao powder.
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media!
Charcoal White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 bag Black Coco Chia gr8nola
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 3 Tbsp. dark cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp. activated charcoal powder
- 2 chia eggs
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegan white chocolate chips (we love Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the Black Coco Chia gr8nola until a fine flour is achieved.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients (except for the chocolate chips) and stir until fully combined.
- Add the wet ingredients, and stir until fully combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly spread throughout the cookie dough.
- Roll into balls, place on the prepared cookie sheet, and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!