Watch the recipe video here, and scroll down for the recipe!
The warm scent of frosted cinnamon buns will fill your kitchen when you bake this simple and delicious Cinnamon Bun Baked Oatmeal! Made with clean ingredients including superfood chai spices (check out all their benefits here), and our very own Cinnamon Chai gr8nola, this cozy recipe is a healthy breakfast staple.
Read on for the recipe deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your creations for a chance to be featured on our social media. As always, stay #hungryforgr8ness!
Cinnamon Bun Baked Oatmeal
- 1 banana
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 2 chia eggs
- 1 cup Cinnamon Chai gr8nola
- 1½ cup oats
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. chai spices
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Maple Syrup
- Cinnamon Chai gr8nola
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a bread baking pan with parchment paper, oil with coconut oil, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mash the banana.
- Add all oatmeal ingredients, then stir until fully combined.
- Pour the oatmeal mixture into the prepared pan, then bake for 20 minutes.
- While the oatmeal bakes, prep the maple cinnamon topping by combining the yogurt and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Remove the oatmeal from the oven, and serve warm with a scoop of the maple yogurt topping. Sprinkle with cinnamon and more gr8nola if desired!
Need to buy granola? We’ve got you covered with SEVEN low sugar superfood flavors for all taste buds and occasions.