These soft and fluffy pumpkin cookies are bursting with festive superfood spices and melt-in-your mouth vegan white chocolate chips with every bite. Get your fall baking on with vegan-friendly, clean cookies that will keep you warm and cozy all season long!
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
Cinnamon Pumpkin White Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup Cinnamon Chai gr8nola
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of salt
- ½ tsp. Baking soda
- ½ cup vegan butter
- ½ cup pumpkin
- ½ cup vegan white chocolate chips (we love Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a blender or a food processor, blend the gr8nola until a fine flour is achieved.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oat flour, gr8nola, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and baking soda. Stir until fully combined.
- In a large bowl, whip the vegan butter and pumpkin until smooth and creamy.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until fully combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips, and chill the dough for 1 hour, or overnight.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon-sized balls, and place two inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Top with more white chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, then allow to cool until set.
Looking for more cookie recipes? Check out our Maple Chai Snickerdoodles, or our Chocolate Peppermint Charcoal Cookies for more inspo!