Fruit, veggies and healthy fats galore! Valerie whipped us up a smoothie that's loaded with tons of superfoods -- but if you don’t have some handy feel free to whip up without the beets or zucchini (they are just icing on the cake!)
- 28g frozen coconut meat*
- ¼ cup frozen beets (roughly 50g)
- 4 small frozen strawberries
- ½ banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ zucchini, sliced
- ¼ small avocado
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins collagen peptides, vanilla-coconut
- 2-3 drops stevia
- ⅛ tsp. cardamom
- 4 ice cubes
- ½ Tbsp. coconut shavings
- ⅛ cup gr8nola
- ⅛ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ Tbsp. Solstice Canyon Cardamom-Clove Almond Butter
- In a high-speed blender add all ingredients, except ice. Blend until smooth for about 30-60 seconds then add ice cubes and blend for 20 seconds.
- Pour in a bowl and top with toppings!
Makes 1 serving!
*Can be purchased frozen from the grocery store