#TheGr8Cleanse recipe inspiration continues with another great option from our favorite, Valerie Fidan! We love this Coconut Chia Porridge for breakfast, as an afternoon snack or sweet treat after dinner! We like to prep a big batch of this in the beginning of the week to have handy in the fridge.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (vanilla)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut shavings
- pinch of sea salt
- Optional: stevia, to taste
- 1/8 cup gr8nola
- 1/2 tbsp coconut shavings
- 1/8 cup pineapple, sliced
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- In a high speed blender add coconut milk, sea salt, and collagen peptides and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.