Smooth, decadent, peanut butter-y dark chocolate envelopes a creamy peanut butter filling in these clean and delicious Peanut Butter Truffles! We used clean ingredients like our PB gr8nola (which is infused with adaptogenic superfood ashwagandha), antioxidant-packed dark chocolate, and an extra dose of ashwagandha of our own!
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
- 1 bag PB Gr8nola
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ⅔ cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. ashwagandha (optional)
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1-2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- In a blender or food processor, blend the gr8nola to a fine flour.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth. Place in the refrigerator and chill for 10-30 mins.
- Melt the dark chocolate and peanut butter until smooth.
- Roll the prepared filing into balls, then dip in the melted chocolate. Place on a cooling rack and allow to harden (you may refrigerate the truffles to quicken the hardening process)