Watch the recipe video here, and scroll down for the recipe!
Love oatmeal cookies? These granola cookies are right up your alley! These chewy chocolate chips cookies have an added chocolate-y granola crunch (thanks to our superfood Cacao Crisp gr8nola) and are vegan-friendly so that everyone can indulge in a decadent yet healthy treat.
Read on for the recipe deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your creations for a chance to be featured on our social media. As always, stay #hungryforgr8ness!
Easy Chocolate Chip Granola Cookies
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 chia eggs
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup oat flour
- 1 ½ cup Cacao Crisp gr8nola
- ½ cup vegan dark chocolate chips (we love Pascha Chocolate!)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract, chia eggs, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Stir until fully combined.
- Add oat flour, and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the gr8nola and chocolate chips until just combined.
- Scoop the cookie dough by the tablespoon, roll into balls, then place on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 8-10 mins, allow to cool for 10 minutes, then enjoy!
Looking for more cookie recipes? Check out our Charcoal Chocolate Chunk Cookies or our 3-Ingredient No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe for more inspo!
Need to buy granola? We’ve got you covered with SEVEN low sugar superfood flavors for all taste buds and occasions!