We love featuring gr8nola recipes created by our Community! Here's another delicious gr8nola treat one of our favorite food bloggers @valeriefidan created. Check out the link to her original recipe post here.
'Tis the season for everything pumpkin, and there's nothing better than pumpkin pie! This recipe is not only delicious & healthy, it's incredibly simple and takes just a few minutes to make — literally!
- 1 scoop vanilla protein
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 4 packets of Stevia in the Raw or Truvia
- 1 Tbsp gr8nola (for the "crust")
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp gr8nola
- 1 Tbsp coconut cream* (optional)
1. Combine all filling ingredients (except the gr8nola) in a separate bowl.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of gr8nola to a small bowl or mug, then add pie filling.
3. Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes.
4. Let it cool and top with 1 tablespoon coconut cream (optional), pumpkin seeds and gr8nola.
*Coconut Cream Fat: Place a can of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight. When ready to use, open the coconut milk can upside down, and drain excess coconut water (save excess water for a smoothie!). The stuff at the bottom is the coconut cream fat.