We partnered with our friends Dang Foods to create this "dang gr8" apple blackberry skillet crumble. It's topped with a few of our favorites: gr8nola + Dang coconut chips + Three Twins ice cream. Try making this for your next get together, and you'll surely impress your guests!
- 2lbs apples
- 6 oz blackberries, more for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. ghee
- 1 11.5oz bag gr8nola
- 1 90g bag Dang coconut chips
- 1 pint Three Twins Madagascar Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Peel and slice apples, toss in a bowl with cinnamon, sugar and blackberries.
- Pour into your 10-12" cast iron skillet.
- Top first with ghee in random pieces all over, then cover with half the gr8nola & half the coconut chips.
- Cover with foil and bake for 50 min.
- Remove foil to add the rest of the granola and chips, bake for an additional 10 min.
- Cool slightly and serve with Three Twins Ice Cream. Enjoy!
Looking for other brands we love? Check them out here.