Green smoothie bowl with gr8nola granola
We love sharing gr8nola recipes created by our community! This recipe was created and photographed by Valerie Fidan. Check out her other recipes featuring gr8nola here.
- 50g baby kale/baby spinach mix (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 40g avocado (roughly 1/2 small avocado)
- 1/2 frozen blueberries
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoop Vega One vanilla protein powder
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 fig, sliced
- 2 small/medium strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut shavings
- 1/8 cup gr8nola
In a high-speed blender, add smoothie base ingredients and blend for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour into a bowl and top with figs, strawberries, black sesame, coconut shavings, gr8nola and mint.