These little bites of gr8ness are super easy to make and the perfect snack to beat those midday cravings or for a healthy dessert! This recipe was inspired by Maxene from maxenestrailofcrumbs.com’s No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Balls. Maxene had recommended to keep the wet ratio the same!
- 1 cup gr8nola
- 2/3 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cups unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 4-5 drops stevia
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Next, mix in the peanut butter, stevia, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and vanilla extract until the mixture looks evenly distributed.
2. Let the mixture set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. When ready, roll into 1" size balls and sprinkle more gr8nola.
3. Keep refrigerated and store in an airtight container for up to a week. Enjoy! :)