We love the fall because because it's full of treats and everything pumpkin! Here's another no-bake pumpkin pie recipe for you to enjoy
1. Mix everything in a high-speed blender until gr8nola and pecans are broken down into a meal flour consistency.
2. Line a ramekin with parchment paper. Take the crust mix and press down into the ramekin and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to harden and set. This makes two individual servings.
No Bake Pumpkin Pie Filling:
1. Melt coconut oil in the microwave until liquified. Add the ghee and whip well with a fork until blended.
2. Keep whipping and stir in the pumpkin until smooth add creamy. Add stevia, spices, sea salt and stir. Add mixture into a high-speed blender, adding the pecans and blend for 1-2 minutes.
3. Transfer mixture back to bowl and place the bowl in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes for mixture to firm up. This makes 2 individual servings.