Each bite of these decadent Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Snickers is packed with ooey-gooey vegan peanut butter date caramel, silky dark chocolate and crunchy PB gr8nola (PSA: this superfood granola flavor is infused with ashwagandha for added mind-body benefits!).
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Snickers
- 2 bananas
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 2-3 medjool dates
- ½ cup PB gr8nola
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Line a small baking sheet or place with parchment paper.
- Slice each banana in half, then slice each half into flat quarters. Place the banana slices onto the prepared baking sheet.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the peanut butter and medjool dates until smooth and creamy. If the mixture is too thick, add coconut oil by the teasponful.
- Spread the peanut butter and date caramel onto the sliced bananas.
- Sprinkle each banana with PB gr8nola.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil until smooth and creamy, then drizzle on top of the banana slices.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour to set, and enjoy!
- Pro tip for the ultimate chocolate lover: Dunk each frozen banana into more melted chocolate for a full chocolate coating.