Can’t decide between pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread this holiday season? Whip up these clean ingredient, vegan-friendly pumpkin bars! This recipe is perfect for the holiday season: soft, fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth pumpkin bars with a spiced streusel topping. Made with a blend of oats and our Golden Spice gr8nola, these bars are naturally sweetened with coconut sugar and packed with superfood spices for tasty added health benefits.
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
Golden Spice Pumpkin Bars
- 1 cup oats (blended)
- 1 cup Golden Spice gr8nola
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin pie spices
- Dash of salt
- 3 chia or flax eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 can (425g) canned pumpkin
- ⅓ cup non-dairy milk
- ½ cup Golden Spice gr8nola
- ¼ cup oats
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2-4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a 9”x9” baking pan with parchment paper and coconut oil, then set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the oats and gr8nola until a fine flour is achieved.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir until fully combined.
- Add the wet ingredients, and stif until fully combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Now it’s time to make the crumble topping!
- In a small bowl, mix all crumble toppings until fully combined.
- Sprinkle on top of the prepared pan, then drizzle with additional maple syrup if desired.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out cleeaen or with a few crumbs.
Looking for more healthy holiday recipes? Check out our Superfood Vegan Pumpkin Pie
or our Vegan Pecan Pie Bars for more inspo!