Chad Montano is at it again this time with the perfect summer treat—mango nice cream gr8nola cookie sandwiches!
This recipe makes two sandwiches.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup gr8nola
- 9 organic pitted dates
- 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of maca powder
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
Mango Nice Cream
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen mango
- Add all ingredients for the cookie crust in a food processor and blend until you have a thick sticky texture.
- Roll into balls and press flat into four cookies and place into freezer while you make the nice cream.
- Blend nice cream ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender. You will need to stop and mix it a few times until it's fully blended. Grab your cookies from the freezer and add a spoonful of nice cream in between two cookies. You can add coconut flakes as a optional garnish, as shown in the photo. Place in freezer for about an hour to allow the sandwich to harden. Enjoy!
Follow Chad on Instagram for more delicious recipes!