Blondies, but better. These soft and chewy blondies have a zen-ergy twist, thanks to a healthy dose of matcha green tea powder and our very own Matcha Vibes gr8nola. Each bite is packed with a superfood punch (check out the health benefits of matcha here), and best of all – this recipe is vegan-friendly and made with clean ingredients! If you’re looking to take your healthy baking to new heights, we think this recipe might be the matcha-made in heaven for you ;).
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
Matcha White Chocolate Blondies
- 1 bag Matcha Vibes gr8nola (blended to a fine flour)
- 3-4 Tbsp. matcha powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 3 chia eggs
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips (we love Pascha Organics Vegan White Baking Chips)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a 9x9” baking pan with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the Matcha Vibes gr8nola, matcha powder, baking powder and coconut sugar. Stir until fully combined.
- Add the chia eggs, applesauce and vanilla extract, and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, then enjoy!