Love Nutter Butter cookies? So do we – that’s why we created this clean ingredient version made with our very own Peanut Butter gr8nola. The smooth and creamy peanut butter filling is sweetened naturally with honey, and each cookie sandwich is the perfect combo of sweet and salty to satisfy all your cravings!
Read on for the recipe, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
No-Bake Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 cup Peanut Butter gr8nola
- ¼ cup honey
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 5 Tbsp. maple syrup or honey
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the gr8nola until a fine flour.
- Add the nut butter and maple syrup, and blend until fully combined.
- Scoop the cookie dough by the tablespoon, roll into ovals, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Pinch the center to form a peanut shape, and then using a fork, flatten and indent the top of each cookie in a criss-cross pattern.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
- In a medium bowl, stir the peanut butter and honey until fully combined and smooth.
- Once set, remove the cookie from the fridge, slater with the peanut butter filling, then sandwich them together!