We can't get over the gorgeous colors of these melt-in-your-mouth No-Bake Ombre Activated Charcoal Cheesecake Bars created by Casey @themindfulhapa. Not only are these bars dairy-free, soy-free and refined sugar-free, they're also vegan-friendly and made with activated charcoal and a Charcoal Chia gr8nola crust. Check our Casey's insanely delicious blog The Mindful Hapa for more simple and clean recipes!
- 1½ cups Charcoal Chia gr8nola
- ¾ cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1½ cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- ¾ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp. nutritional yeast
- ⅓ cup Project Juice Black Magic juice
- Line a 8x4 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Make your crust - blend together ingredients in a food processor. Add to loaf pan and spread in a single layer.
- Make your filling - blend together soaked cashews, coconut cream, maple syrup, coconut oil, nutritional yeast, and Project Juice in a high speed blender for 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
- Remove filling and split into 3 bowls.
- For the bottom layer, add ½ tsp Suncore Foods activated charcoal. Pour on top of crust. Freeze for ~1 hour or until hard.
- For the middle layer, stir in 2 tbsp Suncore Foods hibiscus powder. Add on top of first layer and move back to freezer for another hour.
- For top layer, add 2 tsp of Suncore Foods hibiscus powder. Pour on top of middle layer and move to freezer to harden.
Got a delicious gr8nola-inspired pic you want to share? Tag us on Instagram; we’d love to see it!