We duplicated our beloved Girl Scout Tagalongs cookies into a decadent five-ingredient, dairy-free and no-bake homemade version that everyone can enjoy!
These tasty chocolate peanut butter cookies feature a cookie crust layer made with superfood ingredients including our Peanut Butter gr8nola (which is infused with ashwagandha, a powerful stress-relieving ingredient!), coconut oil and more. A creamy peanut buttery layer sits on top of the cookie crust, and the entire thing is enrobed in a smooth coating of dairy-free dark chocolate.
Read on for the recipe deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your creations for a chance to be featured on our social media. As always, stay #hungryforgr8ness!
- 1 ½ cups PB gr8nola
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter (natural)
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter (natural)
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate (we love Pascha Organic’s vegan dark chocolate options)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the gr8nola until a fine flour is achieved.
- In a medium bowl, stir in the remaining ingredients, until a “cookie dough” forms. The mixture should stick together when pressed between two fingers.
- By the tablespoon, roll into balls and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Flatten each one into a disc shape, then place in the freezer while you prepare the PB filling.
- In a medium bowl, stir the PB filling ingredients until fully combined. Scoop into a piping bag or a ziploc bag, then pipe a small amount of the filing on top of each prepared cookie. Place in the freezer for 20-60 minutes to chill.
- Prepare the chocolate coating by melting the chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth.
- Remove the prepared cookies from the freezer, then dip in the melted chocolate and place on a wire rack, or back on the lined baking sheet to set.
- Wait 1-2 hours to set, then enjoy!
Looking for more no-bake cookie recipes? Check out our Healthy Samoas Girl Scout Cookies Recipe (Vegan & No-Bake) or our 3-Ingredient No-Bake Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe for more inspo!
Need to buy granola? We’ve got you covered with SEVEN low sugar superfood flavors for all taste buds and occasions!
Get The Printable Version Here