We duplicated our beloved Girl Scout Tagalongs cookies into a decadent five-ingredient, dairy-free and no-bake homemade version that everyone can enjoy!
These tasty chocolate peanut butter cookies feature a cookie crust layer made with superfood ingredients including our Peanut Butter gr8nola (which is infused with ashwagandha, a powerful stress-relieving ingredient!), coconut oil and more. A creamy peanut buttery layer sits on top of the cookie crust, and the entire thing is enrobed in a smooth coating of dairy-free dark chocolate.
Read on for the recipe deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your creations for a chance to be featured on our social media. As always, stay #hungryforgr8ness!
- 1 ½ cups PB gr8nola
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter (natural)
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter (natural)
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate (we love Pascha Organic’s vegan dark chocolate options)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the gr8nola until a fine flour is achieved.
- In a medium bowl, stir in the remaining ingredients, until a “cookie dough” forms. The mixture should stick together when pressed between two fingers.
- By the tablespoon, roll into balls and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Flatten each one into a disc shape, then place in the freezer while you prepare the PB filling.
- In a medium bowl, stir the PB filling ingredients until fully combined. Scoop into a piping bag or a ziploc bag, then pipe a small amount of the filing on top of each prepared cookie. Place in the freezer for 20-60 minutes to chill.
- Prepare the chocolate coating by melting the chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth.
- Remove the prepared cookies from the freezer, then dip in the melted chocolate and place on a wire rack, or back on the lined baking sheet to set.
- Wait 1-2 hours to set, then enjoy!
Looking for more no-bake cookie recipes? Check out our Healthy Samoas Girl Scout Cookies Recipe (Vegan & No-Bake) or our 3-Ingredient No-Bake Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe for more inspo!
Need to buy granola? We’ve got you covered with SEVEN low sugar superfood flavors for all taste buds and occasions!