Soft and chewy oatmeal cookies made with clean superfood ingredients? We’ll take the whole batch! These cookies are made with our OG gr8nola, whole oats and sweet cinnamon and nutmeg spices. We sweetened these cookies naturally with coconut sugar and honey, and used superfood coconut oil for a helping of healthy fats. Bake these clean cookies for a better-for-you treat that can be enjoyed as a snack, dessert or even for breakfast!
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup OG gr8nola (ground to a flour)
- Dash of cinnmon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 chia eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and set aside
- In a blender or food processor, blend OG gr8nola to a fine flour.
- In a medium bowl, combine gr8nola, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and coconut sugar. Stir until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the chia eggs, coconut oil, cashew butter, honey and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture, and stir until just combined.
- Stir in the raisins, then roll the cookie dough into balls and place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, then allow to cool until set.