Watch the recipe video here, and scroll down for the recipe!
Peanut butter, granola and dark chocolate. Name a better combo (we’ll wait!).
These bite-sized granola clusters pack a tasty punch with each bite. We used roasted peanuts and our very own superfood PB gr8nola (P.S. it’s infused with ashwagandha for added health benefits), and a smooth coating of dark chocolate to finish.
Read on for the recipe deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your creations for a chance to be featured on our social media. As always, stay #hungryforgr8ness!
Peanut Butter Granola Clusters
Makes: 15 clusters
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 cup PB gr8nola (or any superfood flavor you prefer)
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate (we suggest Trader Joe’s Pound Plus or Pascha Vegan Chocolate Chips)
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the peanuts and gr8nola. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, melt dark chocolate and coconut oil until fully melted and smooth (microwave and stir for 15 seconds intervals, or melt over a double boiler).
- Pour the melted dark chocolate over the peanut and gr8nola mixture, and stir until fully coated in chocolate.
- By the tablespoon, scoop the almond and gr8nola mixture from the bowl and place on the prepared baking sheet, then place in the fridge to set.
- Once set, melt peanut butter and drizzle on top of the clusters. Feel free to sprinkle each cluster with more gr8nola!
- Place in the refrigerator to further set, then enjoy!