Treat your taste buds to a scoop of smooth and creamy, sweet and salty Peanut Butter Swirl Nice Cream for a clean and delicious dairy-free dessert! We’re going absolutely nutty over this recipe, so we just had to share – We used superfood ingredients like coconut milk, cinnamon and our ashwagandha-infused PB gr8nola and a thick swirl of natural peanut butter for a decadent yet refreshing healthy spin on ice cream.
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
PB Swirl Nice Cream
- 6 bananas (frozen)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup PB
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Extra PB to swirl through the nice cream
- PB gr8nola
- Line an 8”x4” bread loaf pan with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except for the extra PB. Blend until fully combined and smooth.
- Pour the smooth and creamy nice cream into the prepared pan.
- Scoop the extra PB (as much as desired!) into the prepared pan, and swirl into the nice cream using a butter knife.
- Sprinkle with PB gr8nola and peanuts, then cover and place in the freezer.
- Enjoy with your nice cream as is, or turn it into a nice cream sundae with more fun toppings like a dark chocolate drizzle, coconut flakes and more!