This beautiful Raspberry White Chocolate Bark is a simple yet thoughtful way to show love on Valentine’s (or Galentine’s ;) this year! Made with clean, vegan-friendly ingredients and a chocolate-y crunch thanks to a sprinkle of our superfood Cacao Crisp gr8nola, this recipe is simple enough for kids to help with and can be made in bulk so that you can share the love with all of your fam, friends and loved ones this year!
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
Raspberry White Chocolate Bark
- 10oz vegan white chocolate (we love Pascha Vegan White Chocolate Chips)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 cup dried raspberries
- ½ cup Cacao Crisp gr8nola
- ½ cup vegan mini dark chocolate chips (we love Enjoy Life Mini Chips)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate and coconut oil together in a double boiler, or in 15-second intervals in the microwave until smooth.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into the prepared baking pan, then sprinkle with gr8nola, raspberries, cacao nibs and any other toppings you prefer.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set, then crack and enjoy!