This festive trail mix is a simple and fun holiday treat for kids and adults alike – we even heard that Santa’s reindeer love to chow down on this mix!
We used our ashwagandha-infused Peanut Butter gr8nola, a blend of vegan dark chocolate and white chocolate chips, cozy clean ingredient marshmallows and a handful of shredded coconut that looks just like fresh fallen snow.
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
Reindeer Chow Trail Mix
- 1 cup PB gr8nola
- ½ cup vegan white chocolate chips (we love Pascha Organic Vegan White Baking Chips)
- ½ cup vegan dark chocolate chips (we recommend Pascha Dark Chocolate Chips)
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup vegan mini marshmallows (we recommend Dandies)
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients.
- Stir until fully combined, and add extra ingredients if you desire.
- For an added festive touch, line a holiday tin with parchment paper, and pour the trail mix in!