We hope that you've enjoyed #TheGr8Cleanse recipes from Valerie Fidan as much as we have! We love the sweet and spicy combo of veggies in this salmon bake, and with four servings you can have dinner for yourself for the week, or for your whole family!
- 4 - 4 oz pieces of salmon
- 2 lemons, sliced in medallions
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 zucchini, sliced in medallions
- 16 mushrooms, sliced in half
- 1 delicata squash, sliced
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. ghee or coconut oil
- A pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- Optional: Red Chili Flakes for a kick of heat
- Preheat oven to 400F. In a baking sheet add salmon and season with sea salt and place lemon medallions over each salmon filet.
- In a mixing bowl, toss and coat vegetables with ghee or coconut oil and season with sea salt, parsley and dried oregano.
- Add vegetables to the baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30-40 min*. *Depending on your oven and how thinly sliced your squash is.
Makes 4 servings - Enjoy!