Raw, edible cookie dough bites?! Made with clean ingredients?! YES PLEASE.
These heavenly bite-sized snacks are our superfood twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie dough recipe -- except you CAN eat these (without the guilt!). This recipe only calls for six ingredients, all of which are clean, dairy-free, plant-based and vegan friendly. We used our superfood Cacao Crisp gr8nola for added health benefits, and we sweetened these babies up naturally with maple syrup (no refined sugars around here!).
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your creations for a chance to be featured on our social media!
Healthy Cookie Dough Bites (Raw & Vegan)
- 2 cups Cacao Crisp gr8nola
- 5 Tbsp. cashew butter
- 3-4 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup vegan dark chocolate (to drizzle; we love Hu Simple Dark Chocolate)
- Sea salt (to sprinkle on top!)
- Line a plate or small baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Blend your gr8nola until a fine flour is achieved.
- In a large bowl, combine the blended gr8nola, cashew butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix until fully combined.
- Scoop the “cookie dough” by the tablespoon, roll into balls and place on the prepared baking sheet (try not to eat all the dough as you make them! ;).
- Melt your dark chocolate and drizzle it over the prepared cookie dough balls. Sprinkle with sea salt, and enjoy!