Watch the recipe video here, and scroll down for the recipe!
Every bite of these creamy white chocolate cups is packed with a sweet cookie dough filling that’ll cure all of your sweet tooth cravings. The edible chocolate chip cookie dough is made with our superfood Cacao Crisp gr8nola, antioxidant-packed dark chocolate chips, and can be made with your favorite nut butter (read about why we love peanut butter here!).
Read on for the recipe deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your creations for a chance to be featured on our social media. As always, stay #hungryforgr8ness!
White Chocolate Cookie Dough Cups
Makes approximately 18 mini cups
White Chocolate shell
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips (we love Pascha Vegan White Chocolate Chips)
- 2-3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ Cacao Crisp gr8nola
- ½ cup nut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (we love Pascha Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips)
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners, then set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate shell ingredients until smooth.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of melted white chocolate into each cupcake liner, then place the pan in the freezer to set while you prepare the cookie dough filling.
- In a blender, blend the gr8nola and chocolate chips until a fine flour is achieved. Add nut butter butter and vanilla, and stir until fully combined and smooth. Place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes to harden.
- Remove the cupcake pan and cookie dough filling from the freezer.
- Scoop the cookie dough filling by the tablespoon, roll into a ball, then flatten and place in the middle of each white chocolate-filled cupcake liner.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate in your bowl, then top off each cookie dough filing, until the top is smooth. Place in the freezer for 1 hour to set, then enjoy!
Need to buy granola? We’ve got you covered with SEVEN low sugar superfood flavors for all taste buds and occasions!