Say HELLO to the clean ingredient remake of the classic crunchy, peanut-buttery, chocolate-y Butterfinger Bar that we all love so much. Our Peanut Butter gr8nola adds a crunchy superfood twist (including ashwagandha and heart-healthy peanut butter), and is wrapped in silky dark chocolate with coconut oil. This recipe is calling all PB lovers by name!
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your creations for a chance to be featured on our social media. As always, stay #hungryforgr8ness!
Makes 14-16 bars
- 2½ cups Peanut Butter gr8nola + ½ crushed Peanut Butter gr8nola
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
- ¾ cup natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup maples syrup
- 1½ cups dark chocolate
- 1-2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper, then set aside.
- Blend 2½ cups gr8nola in a blender, until a thick flour texture is achieved.
- Add the roasted peanuts, and blend until chopped into small pieces.
- Add peanut butter and maple syrup, then blend until smooth.
- Add the final ½ cup of crushed gr8nola to the mixture, then stir by hand with a spoon (these larger pieces of crushed gr8nola add the classic crunchy texture!)
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan, then place in freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Remove pan from the freezer, then cut into bars.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil until smooth, then dip the top half of each bar in chocolate, then allow to set on a cooling rack (face the chocolate side up).
- Place bars in the freezer to set, then repeat with the other side, until the bars are fully coated in chocolate. Place in freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Remove from freezer, and enjoy!
Looking for more clean candy bar recipes? Check out our 4-Ingredient Crunch Bars Recipe or our No-Bake Vegan Twix Bars for more inspo!
Need to buy granola? We’ve got you covered with SEVEN low sugar superfood flavors for all taste buds and occasions!
Get The Printable Version Here