We love how @sunkissed_palette has taken our very own Cinnamon Chai gr8nola and paired it with walnuts and carrots to create these simple, nutrient-packed energy balls. With just 10-minutes of prep time, these energy balls are bound to become your go-to post-workout snack this summer.
The best part? These clean ingredient energy balls are made with only six simple ingredients and are totally raw, dairy-free, soy-free, refined sugar-free and 100% guilt-free.
Read on for the recipe deets, and don’t forget to check out @sunkissed_palette on instagram + tag us (@gr8nola) in your creations for a chance to be featured on our social media. As always, stay #hungryforgr8ness!
Carrot Walnut Chai Energy Balls
Makes approximately 16 - 18 bite sized balls
- 1 cup Cinnamon Chai gr8nola
- 1/3 cup Cashew Almond Butter (or any nut butter of choice)
- 1/3 cup toasted and chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup chopped raisins
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl
- Mix well until a thick consistency forms
- Use a tablespoon measurement and roll into about 16-18 balls
- Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes
Need to buy granola? We’ve got you covered with SEVEN low sugar superfood flavors for all taste buds and occasions!