Coco Cacao gr8nola meets SMASHMALLOW Cookie Dough marshmallows for the most chewy, gooey and fudgy campfire s’mores ever — with a healthier twist! Ditch the sugary graham crackers, artificially flavored marshmallows and processed chocolates and opt instead for the six simple and better-for-you ingredients we used to whip up these indulgent clean s’mores bars.
Fudgy Clean S’mores Bars
Makes 12-16 bars
Layer 1 (Coco Cacao Cookie Crust)
Layer 2 (Gooey Chocolate)
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 5 tsp. coconut oil
Layer 3 (Marshmallows)
- Preheat oven to broil setting.
- Line a 9x9 square pan with parchment paper.
- Add gr8nola and oats to blender. Blend at high speed, until a fine flour.
- Pour the blended gr8nola and oats mix into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add maple syrup and coconut oil to the mixing bowl, and mix with a large spoon or your hands. The mixture is ready when you pinch the crumbs together with your fingers and it sticks together. If the mixture is not sticking, add more coconut oil by the teaspoon.
- Dump the pie crust mixture into prepared pie dish, and press firmly into the pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add chocolate chips and coconut oil. Heat in 15-20 second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Pour over the cookie crust layer.
- While the chocolate layer is still melted, top with SMASHMALLOW Cookie Dough Marshmallows.
- Broil in oven for 15-45 seconds (or more, depending on your broiler), until the marshmallows achieve a scrumptious golden brown glow.
Got a delicious gr8nola-inspired pic you want to share? Tag us on Instagram; we’d love to see it!