This anti-inflammatory soup created by foodie genius Chad Montano is packed with flavor and nutrients. Topped with our Golden Turmeric gr8nola, this cauliflower soup will keep you warm and satisfied when you're craving a light savory meal or appetizer on a cold day.
- ½ white onion chopped
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp. turmeric
- 1 can vegetable stock
- ½ cup cashew milk
- ¼ cup Golden Turmeric gr8nola
- salt and pepper for taste
- Heat a skillet on medium heat.
- Add a little olive oil to pan then add onion and garlic. Saute for 2 minutes, then add turmeric. Mix and cook for an additional minute.
- Add cauliflower with a little more olive oil and cook for 2 minutes. Add vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender.
- Place contents into a high speed blender with a pinch of salt, pepper, and cashew milk blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Top with turmeric granola and fresh herbs. Enjoy!
Makes 2-3 servings. This is a vegan dish.