Granola and greek yogurt are a perfect flavor like peanut butter & jelly or peanut butter & chocolate. So how could this combo be any better?
- 3 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons coconut manna
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 10 drops liquid stevia or to taste
- 1/8 cup + 1 tsp semi-sweet chocolate chips (separated)
- 1/2 cup gr8nola
- Pinch of sea salt
1. Place coconut manna in a ziplock bag and melt in a bowl of hot water.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, manna, cinnamon, vanilla, stevia and sea salt until well combined. Using a spatula, fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Pour the yogurt mixture over the cookie sheet, smoothing with your spatula until the layer is even.
4. Evenly distribute the remaining chocolate chips and the granola over the top of the yogurt mixture. Put the baking sheet in the freezer and chill for at least 2 hours.
5. Break into large pieces to serve. Serve cold and keep in the freezer or on ice. Enjoy! :)