We love sharing gr8nola recipes created by our community! This recipe was created and photographed by Valerie Fidan. Check out her original recipe post here.
1. Place coconut manna in a ziplock bag and melt in a bowl of hot water.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, manna, cinnamon, vanilla, stevia and sea salt until well combined. Using a spatula, fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Pour the yogurt mixture over the cookie sheet, smoothing with your spatula until the layer is even.
4. Evenly distribute the remaining chocolate chips and the granola over the top of the yogurt mixture. Put the baking sheet in the freezer and chill for at least 2 hours.
5. Break into large pieces to serve. Serve cold and keep in the freezer or on ice. Enjoy! :)