Watermelon pizza is a simple, sweet and refreshing summertime treat that requires minimal prep and can be made with YOUR favorite clean ingredients!
We topped our watermelon pizza with dairy-free coconut yogurt, fresh fruit, our Black Coco Chia gr8nola superfood granola, and an antioxidant-packed vegan dark chocolate drizzle. The beauty of this recipe is that – just like a real pizza – you can add any toppings of your choice!
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
Healthy Watermelon Pizza
- 1 watermelon
- Black Coco Chia gr8nola
- Coconut flakes
- Vegan dark chocolate chips (we love Pascha Organic’s vegan dark chocolate options)
- Coconut oil
- Any additional toppings of your choice!
- Slice a watermelon into circular discs.
- Slater a layer of yogurt on top of your watermelon disc.
- Sprinkle your toppings of choice on top.
- Melt the dark chocolate with coconut oil, and drizzle it on top for a finishing touch.
- Slice and enjoy!
Looking for more refreshing and fruity summertime recipes? Check out our Strawberry Shortcake Parfait, or our Dark Chocolate Coconut Pineapple Rings for more inspo!