If you haven’t made granola clusters before, it’s time to start. They’re easy to grab for on-the-go snacking, and can curb both sweet AND salty cravings in one go -- plus they’re made with clean ingredients (including our OG gr8nola of course) so you can snack away without the guilt.
Not sure how to make granola clusters? This recipe is SO simple, and the dark chocolate coating binds everything together. Seriously, this recipe barely takes 10 minutes to prep! All you need is a baking sheet, some parchment paper and four healthy ingredients.
Granola Almond Clusters
Makes: 15 clusters
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup OG gr8nola (or any superfood flavor you prefer)
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate (we suggest Trader Joe’s Pound Plus or Pascha Vegan Chocolate Chips)
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almonds and gr8nola. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, melt dark chocolate and coconut oil until fully melted and smooth (microwave and stir for 15 seconds intervals, or melt over a double boiler). If using vanilla extract, add it once the chocolate is fully melted and stir until smooth.
- Pour the almond and gr8nola mixture into the melted dark chocolate, and stir until both ingredients are fully coated in chocolate.
- By the tablespoon, scoop the almond and gr8nola mixture from the bowl and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- If desired, sprinkle each cluster with sea salt or more gr8nola.
- Place in the refrigerator to allow chocolate to set. Enjoy!