Do you find yourself craving sweets this time of year? With all of the delicious holiday treats surrounding us, it can be difficult to steer clear of added sugars and unhealthy ingredients.
That’s why we put together these rich and flavorful No-Bake Oreo Cookie Cups – they provide a nutritional and vegan-friendly snack that curbs your cravings without cutting corners around your health.
Our Charcoal Chia gr8nola is the star player here – we love the rich, decadent color and all the nutritional benefits that activated charcoal adds to these yummy cookies. Best of all? These only take a few minutes to make!
No-Bake Oreo Cookie Cups
Makes: 12 cookie cups
Oreo Cookie Dough:
- 2 cups Charcoal Chia gr8nola
- 4 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 12 dates, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp. ashwagandha or maca powder, optional
- 8 oz dairy-free cream cheese, softened
- 3-4 Tbsp. maple syrup, depending on taste
- A few tablespoons of water, if needed
- Dairy-free chocolate syrup (or melt dark chocolate chips) + Charcoal Chia gr8nola for topping
Oreo Cookie dough:
- Add gr8nola, salt, cacao powder and maca (if using) to a food processor and process until the granola is completely desiccated.
- Add the soaked dates to the food processor and blend until you have a thick, sticky texture.
- Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, scoop the cookie dough mixture into a muffin tin. Pack the cookie dough in using your fingers, and use your thumb or the back of a spoon to create an indentation in the cookie dough. Set aside.
Filling & Assembly:
- Blend the dairy-free cream cheese and maple syrup. If the mixture is too thick, add a tablespoon or more of water to thin out the filling. It should be easy to spoon into the muffin tins.
- Once the filling is ready, spoon it into the indentations in the cookie dough. Top with chocolate syrup, swirling to combine, and more gr8nola.
- Store in the refrigerator before serving.
Do you love healthy Oreos as much as we do? Check out our Vegan Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches for more clean and delicious snacks!