Chad Montano is one of our favorite gr8nola recipe creators and once again he did not disappoint! These “Nice Cream” Sandwich cookies are the perfect treat for the summer!
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup gr8nola
- 9 organic pitted dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
Pitaya Nice Cream:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 packet frozen pitaya (3.5oz)
- Add all ingredients for the cookie crust to a food processor and blend until you have a thick sticky texture. Roll into balls and press flat into cookies and place into freezer while you make the nice cream.
- Blend nice cream ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender. You will need to stop and mix it a few times until it's fully blended. Grab your cookies from the freezer and add a nice spoonful of nice cream to two cookies.
- Place in freezer for about an hour to allow the sandwich to harden.