‘Tis the season for all things pumpkin! Smooth pumpkin with a cinnamon chai spiced crunch? Sign. Us. Up. We love pumpkin pie, but this pumpkin pecan crisp will take your fall tastebuds to a new level with every bite!
We created a smooth pumpkin filing with dairy-free and gluten-free ingredients, including superfood coconut milk and the antioxidant-packed pumpkin spice combo. The topping is made with our oh-so-popular Cinnamon Chai gr8nola, combined with chai spices, coconut sugar, and coconut oil.
If you aren’t familiar with the chai spice combo, it typically includes a blend of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger, and is known for health-promoting benefits such as detoxification, pain relief and respiratory function. Chow down on a tasty fall harvest dessert while squeezing in your superfoods… You can thank us later ;).
Pumpkin Pecan Crisp
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 bag Cinnamon Chai gr8nola
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp. chai spices
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease an oven safe baking dish with coconut oil, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all filling ingredients, then whisk until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine all topping ingredients and stir until fully combined.
- Pour the filling into the prepared dish, then top with the crunchy topping.
- Bake for 50 minutes, cool, then enjoy!
View this post on Instagram
Pumpkin Pecan Crisp for a clean ingredient #RecipeWednesday!🧡🤎 Smooth pumpkin with a cinnamon chai spiced crunch? Sign. Us. Up. We 🧡 pumpkin pie, but this tasty crisp will take your fall tastebuds to a new level with every bite!🍂 Full recipe on our blog!⬇️ 🔗http://gr8no.la/pumpkincrisp