Cozy fall vibes with every bite? YES. PLEASE. This sweet and delicately spiced pear crisp brings together the superfood benefits of cinnamon and nutmeg spices, and is topped with our OG gr8nola.
This recipe was created by #bossbabe Sophia Shapiro, founder of Snack With Soph subscription boxes, which delivers healthy snacks, customized to your dietary preferences, straight to your door. We’re huge fans of Snack With Soph because it's not just a snack company, but a community that brings food freedom and self-love to its members. This is a community in which each person can honor their own dietary preference or food intolerances while enjoying food freedom and creating a better relationship with food and their body (and you can of course find our gr8nola snack packs in these tasty boxes as well ;).
Read on for the recipe deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your creations for a chance to be featured on our social media. As always, stay #hungryforgr8ness!
Spiced Asian Pear Crisp
- 1 asian pear
- 1 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- ⅓ cup OG gr8nola
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Slice the pear into thin slices and place in an oven safe dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together vegan butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and coconut sugar.
- Mix above ingredients with pear slices, then drizzle honey or maple syrup on top.
- Top with gr8nola.
- Bake for 20 mins, then enjoy!