We put together these adorable Halloween avocado toasts as a spooky treat for kids of all ages. This recipe is vegan friendly and made with all natural ingredients and no refined sugar, dairy or soy, so there's nothing to be "spooked" of here!
These toasts feature a special detoxifying ingredient: Black Coco Chia gr8nola, AKA the original black granola that works as a perfect topping for all of your haunted recipes. As Halloween approaches, we just can't decide whether to make Frankenstein or Dracula (or both!).
Spooky Halloween Toasts For Kids
Makes: 2 toasts
- 2 slices toast
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup Black Coco Chia gr8nola
- ¼ banana
- 2 strawberries
- 1 blueberry
- Toast your bread.
- Mash an avocado in a small bowl.
- Spread the avocado evenly on each slice of toast.
- To make a Frankenstein toast, add Black Coco Chia gr8nola to the top of the toast to form a “zig-zag” hairline. Use gr8nola to form a stitched mouth. Place 2 banana slices as eyes, with a piece of gr8nola as the pupil. Done!
- To make a Dracula toast, add Black Coco Chia gr8nola to the top of the toast to form a deep, triangular widow’s peak. Slice your strawberries to form eyes, a mouth and fangs. Place a blueberry (or you can just use more gr8nola) as his nose. Enjoy!