Fall is here, along with all of the cinnamon-y, cozy and delicious vibes that come with it!
This Healthy Cinnamon Chai Bread is a fall twist on the classic breakfast bread without all the refined flours or sugars. We recommend plain or with a dollop of nut butter on top for some healthy fats and protein!
Best of all, this soft cinnamon bread features our latest Cinnamon Chai gr8nola. It’s got all the things you love about gr8nola: that not-too-sweet granola crunch with a warm spice that sums up all the things we love most about fall. We couldn’t stop snacking while we waited for the bread to finish baking! (As an added bonus, it makes your kitchen smell oh-so-good!)
We can’t wait for you to try it! Let us know what you think and be sure to tag us in your pictures on Instagram!
Cinnamon Chai Bread
Makes 1 loaf of bread
- 2 eggs (To make vegan: sub 2 flax eggs: 2 T. ground flaxseed + 5 T. filtered water)
- 2 spotted bananas
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup oat flour or another gluten-free flour blend
- 1.5 cups of Cinnamon Chai gr8nola
- Extra gr8nola, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Blend together the wet ingredients (eggs, bananas, coconut oil and maple syrup).
- Next, grind the Cinnamon Chai gr8nola into a flour-like consistency using a food processor. Pour the gr8nola into the wet mixture and stir to combine.
- Stir the remaining dry ingredients into the mixture, stirring until just moistened (don’t over stir).
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and spread the bread mixture inside. Sprinkle with extra gr8nola.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.