These simple, clean ingredient superfood cookies taste just like raw peanut butter cookie dough, and we can’t get enough of them. This recipe can be whipped up in a matter of minutes, and includes our superfood Cinnamon Chai gr8nola for an extra antioxidant boost (not to mention just enough added flavor to take these babies up a level from any other PB cookies you’ve had before!).
Extra cookies can be frozen, and are delicious right out of the freezer -- but we bet they’ll be gobbled up before you even get the chance to put them away!
Read on for the recipe, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
Raw Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Makes: 24 cookies
- ½ cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- ½ cup Cinnamon Chai gr8nola (or your fave superfood gr8nola flavor)
- 3Tbsp maple syrup
- Dash of salt (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the gr8nola until a fine flour.
- Add the nut butter and maple syrup (and salt if using), and blend until fully combined.
- Scoop the cookie dough by the tablespoon, roll into balls, and place on prepared baking sheet. Using a fork, flatten and indent the top of each cookie in a criss-cross pattern.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours, and enjoy!
- If desired, dip each cookie in melted dark chocolate (with coconut oil). Sprinkle with sea salt and more gr8nola, and place in the fridge to set.