Did you ever think you’d ASK for lumps of coal from Santa?
Don’t be surprised if this decadent dark chocolate recipe leaves you hoping to put on the naughty list ;).
With only 4 ingredients necessary, these are crazy easy to make, with minimal cleanup -- simple enough for kiddos to make, and tasty enough for scrooges of all ages to enjoy!
Read on for the recipe deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your creations for a chance to be featured on our social media. As always, stay #hungryforgr8ness!
4-Ingredient Lumps Of Coal
- 1 ½ cups Black Coco Chia gr8nola
- ½ cup + 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips (we love Pascha Dark Chocolate)
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1-2 tsp. charcoal powder
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the gr8nola and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, melt 1 cup dark chocolate with coconut oil until fully melted and smooth (microwave and stir for 15 seconds intervals, or melt over a double boiler).
- Once melted, add charcoal and stir until smooth and consistently black.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the granola mixture, and stir until both ingredients are fully coated in chocolate.
- By the tablespoon, scoop the granola mixture from the bowl and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator to allow chocolate to set. Enjoy!
Need to buy granola? We’ve got you covered with SIX low sugar superfood flavors for all taste buds and occasions!