Spice up your life with this energizing superfood chai smoothie! (Sorry, we just couldn’t help it). This delicious spice blend of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, allspice, nutmeg and cloves combined with the texture and taste of your favorite, creamy vanilla smoothie will have you swapping out your daily chai latte for something a little more substantial.
This smoothie recipe is dairy, soy, and refined sugar-free, vegan-friendly and made with super clean ingredients. Best of all? This smoothie is packed with healthy anti-inflammatory and immunity-boosting benefits, and includes a healthy handful of our very own Cinnamon Chai gr8nola.
Spiced Vanilla Chai Superfood Smoothie
Makes: 1 smoothie serving
- 1 cup chai tea (chilled -- we love Tazo Chai Organic)
- ½ cup cashew milk (or nut milk of choice)
- ¼ cup Cinnamon Chai gr8nola
- 1 banana (preferably frozen)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. allspice
- ¼ tsp. cardamom
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Optional: 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla protein
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend on high speed until fully combined.
- Sweeten to taste with additional coconut sugar or maple syrup, if desired.
- Garnish with cinnamon, and enjoy!