Smooth and creamy melt-in-your-mouth fudge topped with a handful of crunchy Peanut Butter gr8nola and a luscious swirl of peanut butter? SAY LESS. This dreamy, dairy-free peanut butter fudge recipe is made with clean ingredients that you can feel good about – including ashwagandha, the secret superfood ingredient in our PB gr8nola!
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 ¼ cups peanut butter
- 10 oz dark chocolate chips
- 2-4 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup PB gr8nola
- 2-4 Tbsp. extra peanut butter to swirl (for decoration)
- Line a 3x8” pan with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter until smooth and creamy. Alternatively, heat the chocolate chips and peanut butter in 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth and creamy.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla extract, and stir until fully combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan.
- If desired, scoop 2-4 tablespoons of extra peanut butter on top, and use a butter knife to stir it into the fudge.
- Sprinkle gr8nola on top, then place in the freezer to set for 2 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer, slice into cubes and enjoy!