The classic pumpkin cheesecake has gotten a makeover.
A fall favorite, pumpkin offers way more than just delicious taste. Pumpkin is vitamin powerhouse that’s packed with fiber, beta-carotene, minerals and antioxidants—plus, it’s low in calories!
Using our Charcoal Chia granola as a base for a cookies 'n clean crust, this no-bake, vegan-friendly pumpkin cheesecake by @devotedexistence offers the same great flavor of your traditional cheesecake, minus all the refined sugar, dairy and extra calories.
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1 bag of Charcoal Chia granola
- 1 cup of cashews, soaked for at least 3 hours (You can do a quick-soak method by boiling them for 15 minutes)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Line an 8x4 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Blend granola and coconut oil in a food processor/blender until a crumbly mixture forms. Pour into loaf pan and press firmly down to form the crust. Freeze for about an hour.
- Add all ingredients for the cheesecake, and blend in a food processor or Vitamix until smooth and creamy. Pour the mixture on top of the frozen crust layer. Freeze once again (at least 3 hours, or until hardened).
Before eating, remove from freezer for 10-15 minutes to thaw a little beforehand. Enjoy!
Try our other gr8 recipes!