Gingerbread cookies made easy!
We love all things gingerbread, especially this time of year (just ask the many fans of our Cinnamon Chai granola -- we’ve been told it tastes just like a gingersnap cookie!).
To bring holiday cheer to the clean ingredient convenience of energy balls, we whipped up these vegan, raw, no-bake superfood-packed Gingerbread Energy Balls. Each bite is reminiscent of a fresh baked gingerbread house, and is brimming with fragrant chai spices. Naturally sweetened with a touch of molasses and maple syrup -- these clean cookie bites are a crowd pleaser all season long!
Read on for the recipe deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your creations for a chance to be featured on our social media. As always, stay #hungryforgr8ness!
Gingerbread Energy Balls
Makes 20 little energy balls
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1 cup Cinnamon Chai gr8nola
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. molasses
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oat flour, gr8nola, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Stir until fully combined.
- Add almond butter, maple syrup, molasses and vanilla extract, then stir until fully combined.
- Scoop the mixture by the tsp. and roll into little balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet to set (or enjoy immediately!).
Need to buy granola? We’ve got you covered with SIX low sugar superfood flavors for all taste buds and occasions!