Dress up your apple slices by turning them into apple nachos with fun toppings! We opted for clean superfood ingredients, including our ashwagandha-infused PB gr8nola, natural peanut butter and vegan dark chocolate chips. This recipe is simple and made with clean ingredients for all ages and taste buds to enjoy!
Read on for the deets, and don’t forget to tag us (@gr8nola) in your pics for a chance to be featured on our social media.
Peanut Butter Apple Nachos
- 3 apples
- 3-5 Tbsp. peanut butter
- ½ cup PB gr8nola
- ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Optional toppings: vegan white chocolate chips, marshmallows, honey
- Slice the apples, and lay on a large platter.
- Melt your peanut butter until smooth and creamy, and drizzle over the apples.
- Sprinkle with PB gr8nola and dark chocolate chips. Add any additional toppings as desired, and enjoy!